[HM] Reason to buy iLife

Thom Holland tholland at san.rr.com
Mon Dec 27 19:21:08 PST 2004

Hi Samantha,

Are you using Panther?  Garage Band comes with Panther.  The reason I
ask I because I received an iPod Photo for Christmas and it requires
iPhoto 4.0, but the disk does not have iPhoto 4.0 on it (which does not
make sense to me.  Why sell a product and not have all the software that
is required with it).  I don't see a need to purchase iLife if since I
will be getting Panther in the next few days.

As far as the voice overs, can't you do them with iMovie?  I thought you
could add music.

-Thom