[HM] sub $100 digital camera?

Charles & Sarah Kurle kurle at katewwdb.com
Sun May 23 08:33:25 PDT 2004

Denise,

My wife and I have an Olympus D-390 that works great with iPhoto.  It
dropped to $100 the last time I checked at Target.  Very nice starter
digital camera.  I leave the macro (close-up) option enabled and
everything else is automatic for 99% of friends and family pictures,
unless the distance gets too far, then I switch back to regular.  Hope
this helps.

Chuck