[HM] Opening .zips - thanks

Jane Sprando janesprando at comcast.net
Fri May 20 22:49:31 PDT 2005

Brian, I recently bought Office 2004, but have yet to install it. (I am
using Outlook Express, and running in OS 9 because my Epson printer won't
print in Classic). When I switch to Entourage, will the settings
automatically switch, too? (I am using Comcast cable) Or do I have to put
them TCP, etc..?

Jane