[MacDV] Playing a Mac generated DVD on Windows XP

cathal mc carthy mccarthycathal at eircom.net
Thu Jan 1 09:37:03 PST 1970

I have had this problem and what I found was that win media player
doesn't seem to recognise apple dvd-r or something.
However when I loaded up the dell cinemaster software that came with my
6 yr old dell running win 98 it played perfect full screen and all.

Below is a link sent to me some time ago about this. Maybe you can
search the thread on this -Cathal