[MacDV] Re: Mac screen videos - why?

Ken McNamara conmara at grandcanyonhiker.com
Thu Dec 12 06:17:19 PST 2002

Thanks - I was thinking it something more along the lines of an
instructional video or a series of stills with small objects in motion.

Just wanted to note that I always found scan converters to be pricey and
unable to really transfer the quality of the computer screen to the TV.
I ran into this problem when I was making animations for my video - the
solution turned out to be stills compiled into a video with a non linear
video editor.

Probably doesn't apply in this case.

Thanks for answering, I was hoping I could help.

KenMc

     KenMc - conmara at grandcanyonhiker.com
       http://www.grandcanyonhiker.com
              See our new video -
'Hiking the Grand Canyon - The Corridor Trails'