iDVD and Jaguar

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 26 17:20:25 PST 2002

I am unable to burn a DVD using iDVD2 and Jaguar. This is true on both a
1Gig TiPowerbook and a G4 867 desktop. The program functions normally using
10.1.3, but in Jag, when the disc burn begins, the time shows first 1
minute remaining (when it should be 16), then flashes the entire progress
bar on and off, finally showing some ridiculous number like 458673399859839
minutes to go.

Is this a known problem in Jag? Is there an update? Do I need to reinstall
Jag on this brand new (less than three weeks old) machine? Alternatively,
how difficult is it replace Jag with 10.1?

Thank you.

Bobbo

New Photopaintings at http://www.bobbogoldberg.com

Voice Over website: http://www.bob-vo.com