[MacDV] Re: Cross-Platform Compatibility?

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 08:35:12 PST 2002

My buddy is using QTPro, version 5. Here is his comment on the procedure,
as he tried to play it on a Windows machine:

>Acrobat Reader wouldn't recognize the embedded movie; it
>prompted for  a "replacement file." When I selected the movie  (.mov)
>file, it came back with "not a movie file," yet the movie played fine
>in QT on the PC."

>I don't see how you could play a QuickTime movie from a PDF document
>anyway.

Acrobat allows the embedding of a QT movie in the file, just like any other
element.

All you have to do is re-save the movie from QuickTime Player

19 new Nature images online at  http://www.bobbogoldberg.com
Voice over -- http://www.bob-vo.com