[MacDV] Re: Need help ***. Illustrator 10 *** First book ?

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 23 19:05:56 PST 2002

At 1:41 PM -0600 11/23/02, Mark M. Florida wrote:
>On 11/21/02 11:30 PM, "Erica Sadun" <erica at mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > At 11:02 PM -0500 11/21/02, Frank Wiewandt wrote:
> >> Thien,

> >> Classroom In A Book has been my favorite.
> >
> > Agreed.
> >
> > -- Erica, who is running Illustrator 6.01
>
>And I thought I was hanging on to old times with Illustrator 8!  (9 and 10
>really are dogs!)

And I'm using PageMaker 6.5. I'm seriously considering upgrading
to InDesign, but I'm not sure what sort of win that will be for me.
I'm using PageMaker and Illustrator a bit more than I used to
because I'm using them to design menu screens for DVD Studio Pro
but I'm not sure I really want to spend $$$'s for upgraded software
when the old stuff still does the job. Thoughts?

-- Erica