[MacDV] Re: DVD player/TV crops my DVD-R

Jon Blumhagen jblumhagen at zionshope.org
Wed Apr 2 12:33:28 PST 2003

Check out this site.

http://www.toolsfortelevision.com/

They sell macros and actions for Photoshop. I have found their material
clear and VERY useful. (Like creating a 15 minute moving stills/video
presentation last Christmas with only 4 days notice, cropping and editing
over 200 stills) I couldn't have done it without their tools. And through
their helpful manuals was FINALLY able to figure out the crazy rectangular
pixels issue. Their Actions include a TV-safe guidelines area for Photoshop.

I've no connections with these folks...have just used their materials and
been grateful!

jb