scanning photos

Tim Shirey shirey at illustratedWORD.com
Wed Apr 2 14:09:54 PST 2003

The clouds came from ArtBeats (royalty free stock footage).   The clouds
footage was included on a FCP tutorial DVD that I had where Artbeats
provided a couple low resolution samples which is why the quality was poor
on the video and not a good representation of the high quality images on the
ArtBeats discs (with a price tag to match<g>).  Artbeats has a large library
of digital film footage and still images.

www.artbeats.com

- Tim