[MacDV] Re: Audio edits

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Thu Apr 3 09:12:07 PST 2003

Erica,
I played this reference movie and it also did not have the audio edits.
Now that I know how to directly export the movie from iMovie3 to Toast,
thank you Mike, I tried it last night and the resulting .mpg file had
the audio edits. It seems for some reason that if you export as QT it
loses the volume control edits. I am using QT6.1. I think I will post
this to Apple as a bug.

Eric

>>> erica at mindspring.com 04/01/03 06:49PM >>>
>I edited the audio volume in iMovie3 but when I export the movie to
QT
>Full DV the edits no longer exist. Do you have to export to the
camera
>to save the audio edits? I haven't tried exporting to the camera but
it
>seems strange that you can edit the audio but that you can't save
those
>edits.

Go to your project folder. Open your project movie (top
level of the project folder, not in the media folder,
it's a reference movie) and see how it plays back in
QuickTime.

-- Erica

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html>.
Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the
digest version.

 XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
$879!