[MacDV] Re: Using a G4 laptop & directly capturing video

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Fri Apr 4 10:40:47 PST 2003

There seem to be several on this list with computers that have their
dates turned back, some more that two decades.  Why is that?  I list my
e-mails by date, latest at the top of the list.  It's a real pain to go
find some odd, still unread, e-mail that was sent back in 1970 according
to the date stamp, anyway.  If I reply to that e-mail, will it go back
in time too?

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770