[MacDV] Re: Camera Recommendations please

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Sat Apr 5 21:12:04 PST 2003

I agree.  What a great time to be in the market for a higher-quality
camera.  That price range is becoming very competitive and will soon
have many new cameras announced at NAB this coming week.  I live just up
I-15 about two hours north of Las Vegas.  I would give anything to be
there but alas, I have classes to teach and grading to do.  Maybe next year.

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770