VCD Builder

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Wed Apr 9 07:21:58 PDT 2003

I don't have a DVD player to test my VCDs on so I need to ask if I did
this correctly. I am wanting to make a multi-segment VCD. In VCD Builder
I chose one of their templates. I have 4 segments so in Photoshop I mad
one image with four title panels. I placed this image on the Title
panel, the one with the number 1 on it, in VCD Builder. I then dropped
one individual title image on each of the other panels then dropped the
corresponding .mpg video file on the panel that had its title image. I
checked the preferences to make sure it rendered in NTSC. I then clicked
on the Burn Disc button and Toast burned the VCD. I know this went OK
since I can play the first segment on my computer with vlc. What I can't
check is if the titles and menu work. So did I do it correctly or did I
miss something?

Thanks,
Eric