Audio in both speakers

Sarah Skarsten sarahskarsten at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:26:41 PDT 2003

I dubbed the audio and video from a VHS tape to miniDV but my VCR only has
one audio plug for the RCA cable therefore when I put the video on my
computer it only comes out of one speaker and is not in stereo.  I'm using
iMovie 2 and I do not have any other software other than what my iMac came
with.

My question is:  is there a way to make the audio come out of both speakers
in iMovie?  It doesn't have to create stereo sound - just the same thing
coming out of both speakers.

Thanks for any help.

Sarah