[MacDV] Re: asf files

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Thu Apr 17 18:34:27 PDT 2003

I, too, am bummed by Apple's support of MP4 without actual support
(via Quicktime) of the ASF file format, which is the ONLY MP4 movie
format I've seen. All those handy MP4 movie recording devices from
Japan (where I live) use this format, but since Quicktime can't speak
ASF that means no importing into iMovie, no viewing in my viewer of
choice, etc.

HELLO?? APPLE???

--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/