Adobe Premiere 6.5

Paul Knight paul.knight at internet.co.nz
Thu Apr 17 20:46:32 PDT 2003

Hi Chris,
I've been using Premiere 6.5 since about when it came out, (with OS 9.2.2).
No problems.  The Title Designer is a big improvement (Lots of ready
made templates) and better text handling generally.  New effects
added from Adobe After Effects   Real-Time Preview is a marvellous
improvement over the ponderous old preview function.   And you get
some Royalty free music  to play with.

--
from Paul Knight
Home:  (JapanEd)