[MacDV] Re: What Computer

Geno Kearney geno.kearney at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 18 08:28:05 PDT 2003

Okay, folks.

Here's the deal and its a good one. My iMac is:

800 mhz 15" flat panel
60gb hard drive
1gb memory installed by Apple at factory
Superdrive included.

If you go to Apples site and get the 15" with 1 gb its 1699.00 WITHOUT the
superdrive.

I'll sell for $1,200 with the Superdrive and the 1gb. I'll box it in its
original carton and pay the shipping. I've upgraded to OS10.2.4, but will
use the restore disk and send it back to its factory state of 10.1, but I'll
include
Apples 10.2.3 upgrade disc.
I'll of course also include all the original restore and software disks.
I'll also include the UFO I got from XtremeMac. It's
a base the iMac sits on that adds extra USB and Firewire ports. See it at
.....  http://www.xtrememac.com/formac/ufo.shtml . I think its a great deal
especially considering you can now only get the superdrive in the 17" 1 ghz
model. That model configured with my 1 gb memory is $2,199.00. So to get the
1gb memory and a superdrive you'd have to spend $1,000 more.

You'd need to send a cashiers check, but I would get it ready when you said
it was a go and ship it asap. If you're concerned about me, check my ebay
feedback. I'm a buyer only, and my rating is a perfect 218 (last I checked).
My ebay ID is genoZ11 (from a car I used to have).
I'm also a regular on the list. I just didn't realize how deep into the
movie making with effects I would be getting into. I'm going to move to a
dual 1.42 powermac. Thanks.

Geno