Disk fragmentation

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 11:36:47 PDT 2003

> From: "Gordon B. Alley" <galley at texas.net>
> The Alsoft web page at
> <http://www.alsoft.com/DiskWarrior/diskwarrior3info.html>
> notes that PlusOptimizer will not come bundled with the new
> DiskWarrior 3.0 that they are taking pre-orders for now.

That sucks. Not enough to make me change my recommendation, but it
really sucks.

I'm hoping that what they're saying is that the defrag tools are now
built-in and thus there's no need for a separate program. Yeah, that's
gotta be it.

_Chas_

"Of course the people don't want war ... But after all, it is the
leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a
simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a
fascist dictatorship or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ...
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are
being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and
exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same way in any
country."
- Hermann Goerring, founder of the Gestapo and Hitler's "No. 2"