SIGS Off-Topic

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Fri Apr 18 12:37:34 PDT 2003

on 4/18/03 12:00 PM, Jim Asherman at jimash at optonline.net wrote:

> Charles,
> Please do not include your misguided attempts at political insight in
> your Macintosh Computing forum messages. Some of us may feel compelled
> to take issue with your views or this practice, which has fractured the
> group before.
> Iraq was apparently Afghanistan with a haircut. Good enough for me.
> Jim

If it's in his sig, it's fine and not to be commented upon.  NOYB, ie, as
sigs are not discussion topics but personality identifiers....

Nothing wrong with taking issue or with a group dealing with multiple camps
of opinions either.  The whole point of this democracy is freedom of speech.

Get it?  If not, go live in one of these countries we liberate, before
liberation.  Then you'll welcome Charles' or anyone else's free speech.

Please, get it.  Otherwise we'll have to lump you in with all those other
militia maniacs up north and in the NW.