[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic, I inquire about Radius Telecast Manuals and Diagrams.

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 17:21:26 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 08:17  PM, Illovox Media wrote:

> Of course you have choice.  Ceeripes,

perhaps you read slow or are clairvoaynt and can see the menaing of
words before you read them and thus be able to avoid them. Sorry. I read
too fast.

> DO YOU HAVE TELECAST DIAGRAMS OR
> MANUALS?!
No i don't. It is obsolete. Have fun or sell it on ebay.
Jim

> on 4/18/03 4:55 PM, Jim Asherman at jimash at optonline.net wrote:
>
>> I had no choice but to read it. I clicked the email and it was in my
>> feild of view.
>> I "assume" that is the point .. Otherwise why bother. If it is to be
>> ignored then he will have to write longer posts.
>> Jim

> digest version.

You people are a bunch of fuckin' idiots and I don't know why I bother
with you.
My Mac runs fine and I rarely need any of your stinkin' complaining or
the tips either.

Do not comment upon my sig . It is my right to be distasteful and
perverse.