[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 19:58:02 PDT 2003

Ashcroft???  Now there's someone that REALLY scares me!!!  He  ALONE (IMHO) is
sufficient reason to remove GWB the next time around!!!  I read the sig and took it as
an ironic comment...evidentally you didn't..so let it pass and just use it to reinforce
your characterization of the poster for your own PERSONAL belief...no need to inflict it
on the list..I am sure that the other thinking, mature members are capable of making
their own determinations relative to the poster...   BTW...How does that quote go??  I
disagree with you but will fight to the death to protect your right to make an ass of
yourself!! (Paraphrased w/ apologies)
Free Speech!!  Free Love!!! Free Bread!!
"What we have here, is a failure to communicate.."   Credits to "Cool Hand Luke"

Arbeit Macht Frei!!!
Mike K
PS...
I agree with everything in YOUR sig....EXCEPT  for the Free drugs thingie...