[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 20:07:41 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 10:58  PM, K. wrote:

> Ashcroft???  Now there's someone that REALLY scares me!!!  He  ALONE
> (IMHO) is
> sufficient reason to remove GWB the next time around!!!  I read the sig
> and took it as
> an ironic comment...evidentally you didn't..so let it pass and just use
> it to reinforce
> your characterization of the poster for your own PERSONAL belief...no
> need to inflict it
> on the list.
and there was no need for him to inflict Nazi propaganda on the list
either.

> .I am sure that the other thinking, mature members are capable of making
> their own determinations relative to the poster...   BTW...How does
> that quote go??  I
> disagree with you but will fight to the death to protect your right to
> make an ass of
> yourself!! (Paraphrased w/ apologies)
I didn't say he COULDN't make an ass of himself. I asked nicely for him
to stop. So far the ass is the only one not to have an opinion on the
matter. Perhaps he  has gone the way of Goerring,
> Free Speech!!  Free Love!!! Free Bread!!
> "What we have here, is a failure to communicate.."   Credits to "Cool
> Hand Luke"
>
> Arbeit Macht Frei!!!
Apparently you are unaware just how distasteful and offensive that is to
me.
If you were here I would slap you and offer a duel. I am very good shot.

> Mike K
> PS...
> I agree with everything in YOUR sig....EXCEPT  for the Free drugs
> thingie...

yeah cause it really hurts you if I get high and watch seinfeld.
Why is it that you think that people are mature enough to understand the
irony and evil of Nazi propaganda but not mature enough to smoke a joint?
Who is joining the Ashcroft brigade on this one?
Jim

> Jim Asherman wrote:
>
>> On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 10:14  PM, K. wrote:
>>
>>> Frankly, my dear, if what he says isn't illegal, immoral
>>
>> It is totally immoral to use the words of one of the PREMIERE war
>> criminals of all time
>> to support a peace agenda.
>>
>>> (advocating slavery, child
>>> prostitution etc)
>>
>> If you are reading and quoting Famous Nazis who knows what kind of bad
>> stuff you might advocate?
>>> , or fattening , I don't give a rat's ass what sig someone uses..This
>>> has been going on long enough...As long as he doesn't holler "FIRE" in
>>> the theatre..he
>>> is pretty well protected by the Constitution....
>> Hey wake up. I didn't call John Ashcroft.
>>
>>> Even going as far as calling
>>> Bush/Cheyney rectal fissures.. ... I won't call them Assholes because
>>> that may be viewed
>>> as insulting an essential body part..
>> That would be "rectal orifices", and at least those are your own
>> thoughts and words.
>> I respect that.
>> Jim
>>

>>> Jim Asherman wrote:
>>> esq.com>
>>>

>> I am liberal.
>> I am for free health care, living wage, Drug legalization, public
>> schools,and Human Rights.
>> I am also for the Death penalty and for going at Islamo-Fascists Tooth
>> and nail.
>>

> ----------
> digest version.

"Lots of people claimed that the war in Iraq would take away from the
war on terrorism, but it is exactly the war on terrorism.
A country held in sway by an army of terorrists in masks. Many of them
from other countries. A country actively supporting and paying for
terror in their region and looking for 'Reach".
A country with more arms than people. And speaking of that, in Palestine
they claim that they use bombvests, because they have  no jets or
artillery.
In Iraq they had machineguns, grenade launchers and artillery as well as
mig Jets, mortars, missiles and high explosives, available in every
locale.
But they also seem to have had a lively and well organized bombvest
industry. What is THEIR excuse?