[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic,

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Fri Apr 18 20:32:52 PDT 2003

on 4/18/03 8:11 PM, Gerhard Kuhn at suspice at hay.net wrote:

> Now there is more irony for you Steve.  For the Jews of the second
> world war there was no humor in these words and Bombing to give freedom
> does not give much hope to the dead Iraqi victims of American
> aggression.  The solution to the Middle East is not in bombs but in
> equal respects for ALL the ethnic groups which the present
> administration seems to have trouble with.  Threaten the Arabs and
> support  Israel.  Seems like a recipe for long term unrest.

do you have a telecast manual?

Run

Does Arabs = terrorists?  No.  Israel constantly holds out a hand to
peace-loving palestinians.  But Israelis are also tired of getting screwed.
Iraq sent money to sponsor suicide murder.  They bombed Israel during the
first conflict.  Why aren't your neck hairs up about that?  When do we ever
hear concern for the Israeli victims of murder?

The fact is most of the world has been pathologically anti-Jewish for untold
years.  Now it's the same old claptrap under the guise of UN bullshit and
"concern" for the Palestinians.  These same crying putzes never raised a
finger to return to Jews the land and properties that were stolen in World
War II.  Now they care for the "Palestinians?"  The same poor people that
France and England and every other signator of the UN pushed aside to make
Israel in the first place?

Every country that sided against the Iraq invasion has a history of
institutionalized anti-semitism:  France, Germany, Russia, etc.
Coincidence?  Only if you are blind.  The one thing that unites every Jew
world over - NEVER AGAIN.  Now the US is in the same boat.  Americans are
finally drawing a line:  9-11...NEVER AGAIN.

The liberati are excellent at promoting proper schooling and health care.
They failed in World War II to determine the Nazi threat.  They are failing
now.

As for the Fundamentalist-Muslim world:  Clean up your own dictatorships and
human rights violations before looking to America and Israel to treat you
with respect.  The same goes for any fundamentalist regime of any stripe:
Shape up.  We've had it.