[MacDV] Re: SIGS Off-Topic, Radius Telecaster ON TOPIC

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 22:55:45 PDT 2003

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 01:31  AM, Illovox Media wrote:

> on 4/18/03 8:38 PM, Jim Asherman at jimash at optonline.net wrote:
>
>>> Shape up.  We've had it.
>
>> ZACTLY  !
>> Jim
>
> Maybe, but that was my sig.  If you didn't enjoy it, as I'm sure many
> here
> did not, would you call for me to not post it?

I honestly don't think so. I do not object to an anti war stance or true
beliefs based on the truth or one's emotional feelings or religious
beliefs .
I am in general vehemently against violence. look up my song ''Rachel"
on garageband.com   On the other hand That pregnant-wife-killer should
fry.
What i REALLY objected to was the disingenuous use of a Nazi quote to
make a point I do not agree with in a climate of rampant anti-semitism,
and rampant comparison (untrue to say the least) of the US with
totaliitarian ideologies such as the Third Reich.
Not a thought or opinion was actually presented. Just a parroting of
discredited Nazi
ideas. I could get that from Alex Vange. (alt.conspiracy) Goerring
killed himself rather than defend it in court. Iraq was a cesspool that
needed to be cleaned. The Us is the only one to do it.
  Schoolhouses filled with bombvests and AK47's . People coming to the
prisons to dig in the ground and look for relatives long ago arrested by
the secret police.
Fedayeen Death squads.
Training camps for our enemies. And thank the lord that the jihadists
caught a bus for Baghdad instead of Long Island. I thought that was a
great bonus.
A country where EVERY graphic artist was tasked with portraits of Saddam.
Every movie made was about Saddam.
People in Basra have been drinking sewer water for 9 years.
And they were hooking up with Islamists. Saddam is/was a great
opportunist.
Contain them for another 5 years and it would be a BIG RICH well-armed
Afghanistan right in the heart of the Arab/Muslim world. No good.
All in all a very good place to make the point that even our little
skinny country girls are tougher than their fanatics.

> Anyone here know anything about the Radius Video Vision Telecast?
> What, did
> they sell two of these or what?

It looks like this unit is a victim of some kind of coverup. Has it been
re-released under another name? Does it have software with a possible
tutorial or help ssection?
Are there labels on it like "IN"  "OUT" "Sync" etc.
I mean I don't even know.
That website I found I thought was Italian, maybe you could get it
translated on a website?

This is my sig and not to be commented upon.
"When I found out that the average IQ is 100 I was shocked.
This means that most people are flat stupid. It's just scary."
Me