[MacDV] Re: Transferring .mov files from mac to pc

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Sat Apr 19 12:38:09 PDT 2003

If you are not planning to have a network set up all the time the
purchase of crossover cable will enable this without the use of a hub
or router.   A regular cable will not work because the cable connects
the wires  in a different order to each plug.  I am not enough of a
technician to tell you the order of the colours but lots of people make
these cables themselves.

Gerhard