[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Pro question

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 17:56:38 PDT 2003

I just want to be clear about what you are describing: Do these individual images in a folder go in Final Cut Pro as a series of slides or as an animation (each image becoming a single frame of a motion picture file). What I am interested in is creating animation using individual images as single frames and then incorporating them into a project combined into a clip.

-Dave