[MacDV] Re: Transferring .mov files from mac to pc

Errikos Tzavaras met at unibrain.com
Mon Apr 21 16:12:17 PDT 2003

There is a program called FireNet by Unibrain that enables Mac or PCs or
a mixed environment computer network to be networked together using
their Firewire ports instead the traditional Ethernet and with the new
800Mbps technology it is as fast as Gigabit Ethernet.

One more advantage is that you do not need any hubs or switches
(computers are daisy chained) and it is plug and play.

For more info check :
http://www.unibrain.com/1394_products/1394_networking/firenet_mac.htm

Eric Tzavaras