Help - Audio out of sinc

Gary Dalzell gdalzell at cox.net
Tue Apr 22 10:40:04 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to finish my first IDVD project.

>From Imovie 3, I created a new IDVD 3 project, ran the preview and (gasp)
the audio is out of sinc with the Video.

The project was edited in Imovie3. The source material was a vhs tape
converted to Imovie clips with the Dazzle box. The source material was
edited from 60 minutes to 28 minutes. The audio track sound, after editing
the video, is still good and is in sinc with the video.

Is there some way to retain the audio/video sinc as I convert to IDVD?

As usual, I am in a time bind as I want to try to finish the project
tomorrow.

Tia,

Gary Dalzell