No subject

Miles Statom mnstatom at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 11:31:35 PDT 2003

This question has probably been asked Ad nauseum but
after scouring the interne t I have been unable to
find a comprehensive review of mytv2go.What is the
general consensus?

I actually want to use it more as a television with
maybe the occasional video capture.What reviews I've
read mention "fuzziness" when viewing live television.
Fuzziness how?Is the fuzziness an "apparent fuzziness"
do to suddenly switching from non-interlaced computer
monitor resolution to very poor interlaced television
resolution?(In that I mean if I put the computer
running mytv2go full screen and a regular television
of roughly the same size,side by side would the
quality be the same?)

Or is it a throughput problem?If you were watching it
from 8feet away (regular TV distance)would it be
noticeable?Or should I just go for viewsonic VB50HRTV
tuner module?and would that eliminate the problem?Any
replies would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in
advance,

Miles