iMovie 2: One bug gone

Randy Wilson WilsonR at fonix.com
Wed Apr 23 13:24:24 PDT 2003

Maybe I've just been lucky, but since I upgraded to Jaguar (currently
10.2.4), I haven't seen the "thumbnail scrambler" bug in iMovie 2.  I've
started to get used to being able to "undo" again, and that's been
wonderful!

Of course, just today I got hosed with the "automatically fade out"
bug, so I had to go back and set all of my audio clips to "fade out"
with a fade out duration of 0.  Annoying.

Maybe someday iMovie 3 will be usable, and I can finally switch.  Hey,
that might even make it worth my trouble to buy a new desktop Mac!