[MacDV] Camcorder advise

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Apr 26 08:13:08 PDT 2003

I would expect anything from Sony to honor Macrovision. They've been
supporting it for years.

I'd like to back up some of my favorite videos too. I play them
frequently and one boxed set cost around $70. I haven't tried to copy
it yet, so I don't even know if it uses Macrovision. It has wonderful
time-lapse scenes of plants growing.

Shirley