[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 14:52:56 PDT 2003

On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 08:19  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> haven't you already owned a computer long enough to know that every
> couple of years whatever you have is hopelessly obsolete compared to
> the next new thing?? :)

I wouldn't say that; a thing of beauty is a joy forever ;) I'm using a
1998 Wallstreet which pretty much has and uses the latest and greatest
of everything, e.g. 466 MHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, OS 10.2.5, Formac Studio,
InDesign 2, Photoshop 7, GoLive 6 etc., along with a few "antiques,"
e.g. Epson Stylus 3000 and an Agfa Duoscan T1200, etc. No complaints
here ;-D

I do plan to buy a 17" PowerBook for my birthday, and to use it for
video work. I then plan to continue to use my Wallstreet for still
photo work and the like. Yep, my Wallstreet will become obsolete when
they pry it from my cold, dead hand.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>