iMovie 3 - quirky

czayachkowski at shaw.ca czayachkowski at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 27 18:31:09 PDT 2003

Hey,

Noel sorry to hear with your trouble with iMovie 3. It seems to be
really buggy and quirky for many people. It ran way too slowly on my
Blue and White G3. I am happily using Adobe Premiere 6.5. It is nice to
have a full-featured video editor that runs natively in OS X. I just
have to decide between what capture device that I want to interface with
it. I am thinking between a Sony Media Converter or maybe a Sony or
Canon miniDV camera or possibly even an Aurora Igniter card. Can't
decide.

Chris