mac products

Louis Cornelio cornelio at san.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 19:29:27 PDT 2003

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:17:55 -0700MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com wrote
something like:

>It's like being a member of the "really
>expensive" computer club... thats all.

right. But here is my problem. I thought this while I-LIFE thing was
worth the upgrade business.

i-Photo? apart from the integration w/ i-life, I view media is much
better - easy logical folders rather than everything chopped up by date
in a big 'library'...

i can deal w/ that -- but this is unforgiveable -- {am I the only one?} -
I have imported perfectly good analog VHS to iDVD & got pixillated crap
as a result. Windoze pals get much better results using Pinnacle.

Heck *I* get better results -- and just encoding to VCD (!!!) using 3rd
party software.

Bottom line - I can't brag about my 'multi-media powerhouse'i-mac. And I
am bummed....