[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Apr 28 00:33:42 PDT 2003

Thanks Matt. I had no idea that anyone would take what I wrote as
seriously as that. Of course it's all speculation. Duh. I thought this
string was a speculative string and was wishing more on the list would
chime in after writing all that. But with a response like TK posted, I
can understand why no one would dare join in the speculation for fear
of being treated like an anti-war demonstrator in March. Talk about a
Chill Factor. TK thinks that if I write something out of my imagination
that I am a criminal. I guess that pretty much sums it up for this
like. The Gestapo has spoken. No free speech on this list. Too much
chance someone will misstate "facts" in a fantasy and very speculative
string.

What the hell is so wrong about writing speculative entertainment on a
list. Does it all have to be dry how to do its? I was really hoping
that someone like TK would correct my mistakes rather than just whine
about them. I can't tell from his complaints what is wrong about what I
wrote. He could have at least been helpful. I never claim to be a know
it all. I am always wanting to learn and TK could have made a
constructive post instead of just a list of complaints without
corrections.

What did I write that is so blatantly wrong? And what is the correct
thing? And how the hell did I scare anyone? Anyone want to claim I have
scared them? I thought I was providing entertainment value to the list.
Did I not? ; ^ )

I guess TK is having a bad day. Or is it he economy stupid?