[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther? Guessing vs Facts

Art Amolsch aamolsch at shentel.net
Mon Apr 28 05:29:58 PDT 2003

Two things about this thread:

(1) I would guess that most folks on this list are
sophisticated enough to know that TK is
speculating, and I find his speculations interesting.
If I didn't, I wouldn't read them. Ergo, no apology
necessary as far as I'm concerned.

(2) That's the case with Mr. C. Martin. I long ago
started deleting his posts unread because they are
so often intemperate. It's kind of like changing the
channel on the TV set when something aggravating
comes on. This is all under our control.