[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther? Guessing vs Facts

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Mon Apr 28 13:29:43 PDT 2003

Now, Kunga, that is sort of disingenuous.  Some of us wanting to not be
confused does not mean we don't want to speculate or do not enjoy
speculating.  No one wants to stop the dialogue.  But speaking for my self,
because you have established some authority on the workings of some of this
gear, and have pointed out many useful deals and news, when you speak as if
you are presenting facts, I do not assume you are not.  So if you are not
presenting facts, it would just be kindness on your part if you could add,
"I am speculating..." or some such, when you are...that's all.