[MacDV] Re: MAC OS X Panther?

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 09:46:18 PDT 2003

And then this message make you look like  REAl piece of work.
Good points all, well taken. I totally agree.
My comment about software was only that to run clean in OSX I had to
get a bunch of new software. I really don't like having to run in
9/classic, since that is the only thing that gives me problems crashing
hanging etc. But I did like 9 as well, compared to anything else.
My Acrobat point was only that Ver 4 had a "print pdf" extension, that
could be utilized by quark, and 5 does not. It works better, it just
takes two steps now. Not a big deal, just annoying... but then again it
handles eps files correctly now, so it's a pleasant trade off.
I wish I had heard of Font Reserve... right now I'm using Font Agent.
Now that it's stopped crashing and hanging, I quite like it better than
ATM.

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599