[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express offer

Juan juanm at mac.com
Sat Aug 9 09:44:54 PDT 2003

I am in Rhode Island and mailed my CD from the main Providence post
office which I think serves all of southeastern New England. I sent it
in an Apple CD box that they sent something to me in once and I just
used regular first class postage. FCE was sent to me by regular ground
UPS.

Seven days from RI to IN to RI.

Juan