iMovie 3 Solutions

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Aug 15 11:01:22 PDT 2003

I received the book from Amazon.com this week and with the uncertain
power situation I have had lots of time to look at it today.  This book
is one of the best organized, informative and good looking reference
books on the subject that I own.  I know this will be a book that I
will refer to many times in the future.  I especially like the amount
of information regarding QT pro which I have but only used used a few
times,  I see that it opens all kinds of possible effects in iMovie
that I had thought were not possible.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net