[MacDV] Can the Sony DVMC-DA1 be made to work with iMovie 3?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Aug 18 12:09:29 PDT 2003

I use a Sony DVMC-DA2. I wonder what the difference is. DA1 must be
really old as I have had this DA2 for many years.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)