[MacDV] Re: Cameras with Playthrough digitizing

Neil Poese npoese at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 17:28:20 PST 2003

Ahh, the TRV900, what a sweet camera that was/is. . . .

Sure, to my knowledge, any camera that will bring analog in will convert DV
back out to analog.  With the Sony it's a fairly simple matter of going into
the menu set-up and basically changing it from "in" to "out." We also need
to go to VHS more than to convert analog to DV, and my students do this
several times a week.

Neil