[MacDV] Re: More than 90 minutes

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 07:42:27 PST 2003

On Dec 2, 2003, at 4:56 PM, Fabian Ius wrote:

> I have tried for hours and days without success... perhaps I will have
> move up to DVDSP2 to create a 90+ minute DVD.

I was hoping the new Toast Titanium 6 would do this, since it now
encodes and burns video DVDs. Despite the fact that it says it will
alter the encoding settings to fit the video onto the DVD, it still
balks at anything over 90 minutes (the one I tried was 93 minutes). It
sounds like it only does what you describe -alter the encoder settings
to maximize quality (use all available disk space) as long as its not
over 90 min.

-Mike