[MacDV] Re: express vs pro

Steve Hussey shush at rockisland.com
Tue Dec 16 20:40:08 PST 2003

>> Apple's website has a comparison between the two at:
>>
>> http://www.apple.com/finalcut
>
> Thank You!  I've been looking for this info for a while now.  Of course now
> I'm wondering if I might actually want FCP :^(  Though I think I really need
> to master FCE and DVDSP before I start thinking about that!

So why not buy FCE and use iDVD. Then when you have mastered both upgrade to
the more sophisticated and expensive FCP and DVD SP? I have been using iDVD
for most of my projects and use DVD SP probably 10% of the time.

Steve

--
If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in
prolonging the problem.