[MacDV] Re: how to get VHS video into computer for editing?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 16:33:57 PST 2003

Hi again Brenda,
You feed the DV camera your analog VHS signal and it passes on through
to the computer digitally from the DV camera NO TAPE. When you are
passing edited video back to the camera, the camera will output the
analog signal which you connect to your VHS deck where you make a dub
as you are making the DV tape too. If you have more than one VHS deck
you can daisy chain them to all record the output at once.

lol. No the VHS VCRs can't plan DV tape. You want to research DV
cameras use http://www.supervideo.com

How much money you want to spend?