[MacDV] Video Optimization ?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 3 19:37:11 PST 2003

You could use Cleaner 6.0.1 and other compression programs to reduce
the size without losing much of the quality. Try searching
"compression" at http://www.versiontracker.com.

This is a Macintosh Digital Video list. Of course Adobe product
discussions are welcome. It's only an iMovie 3 heavy list right now
because of all the iLife hype at MacWorld Expo, Friday's release of
iMovie 3 and the new integration among all four iApps. We all like to
experiment with a wide variety of digital media and software.