[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3 & iMovie 2 Co-Exhist Beautifully

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 3 19:52:11 PST 2003

Maybe so. I've got two computers with all the new stuff in both
versions. Installed 3 after 2 with 3.0.1 Friday System Update download.
Installing 2 could have written over new 3 stuff. Try renaming 3 back
to "iMovie" and reinstall 3 on top of it.