[MacDV] "Macintosh Digital Video List" spam?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 3 21:00:19 PST 2003

Hey if you don't like it, unsubscribe. We're just getting warmed up.
iLife has yet to reach most of us. And iMovie 3 is still just being
downloaded by some members. January 31st was release day for iMovie 3
and iPhoto 2 downloads. So if you think this is spam, you had better
unsubscribe. This list is not your cup of tea. No one orders any
members to "dial it back" on this list. We're exercising free speech
here and learning with every new post. I don't think you understand
what this list is for.