[MacDV] Re: Quips & Quibbles with iMovie 3 (long)

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 11:27:17 PST 2003

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 08:25  PM, Shirley Kehr wrote:

> I'm waiting to hear about your experiences after nuking iMovie and
> doing
> a fresh install.

I spent my evening helping kids with homework and stuff last night, so
I didn't get very far. I did run MacJanitor and Repair Permissions and
was going to test that out first (these were suggested by others
-thanks).

Then I was going to either try just deleting
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iMovie.plist, com.apple.iMovie3.plist
and iMovie Preferences, or just logging in a "clean" user account.

If that doesn't work, then I'll completely nuke everything iMovie and
do a fresh install.

I'll see how far I get tonight. If anyone has any other suggestions,
please let me know.

-Mike